eneloop Pro - For Professional Use:
eneloop Pro batteries are the perfect choice for devices with high power consumption such as in flashes of cameras, wireless computer keyboards, computer mice, game pads, toys, model making and almost all battery operated flat household appliances. All these devices can perform better when they are used with eneloop pro.
Panasonic's engineers have developed eneloop Pro to survive in extreme conditions where high performance is required in low temperatures (down to -20 ° C). The eneloop per Ni-MH battery has even after 1 year of storage for up to 85% of the capacity available.
Unlike alkaline batteries, which can be used only once and are uneconomical and unweltschädlich, the eneloop Pro can be recharged up to 500 times. In addition, the benefits of Pro eneloop battery and comes preloaded on the market. Thus it is immediately ready for use after purchase.
- preloaded with solar energy battery with low self-discharge
- strong performance even at low temperatures (down to -20 ° C)
- up to 500 times rechargeable
- Minimum Capacity: 2450mAh
- combines the positive characteristics of an alkaline battery (immediately buying used) and the rechargeable batteries
- up to 85% residual capacity after 1 year storage
- the stable voltage ensures longer operating capability than alkaline batteries
- no memory effect, that is, Batteries can also be recharged in half empty or almost full Zusant again
- provides energy over a long period, thereby saving costs
- Panasonic eneloop Pro BK-3HCCE / 4BE
- Type: NiMH
- Size: AA / Mignon / HR6 / R6
- type. Capacity: 2550mAh
- min Capacity:.. 2450mAh
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Charging cycles: up to 500
- Self-discharge: Still about 85% capacity after 1 year
- eneloop PRO AA - with Z-Tabs