eneloop - More Then just a recharable battery
- up to 2,100 charging cycles
- reduced self-discharge: 70% capacity after 5 years!
- preloaded with solar power
- Panasonic eneloop BK-3MCCE/2BE
- Type: NiMH
- Size: AA / Mignon / HR6 / R6
- Type. Capacity: 2000mAh
- Min Capacity:.. 1900mAh
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Charging cycles: up to 2,100
- Self-discharge: 70% capacity after 5 years
- Contents: 4 pieces in blister pack
These batteries can now be charged and discharged even up to 2100 times. After charging, up to 90% of the charge remains after 1 year of storage; and up to 70% of the charge remains after 5 years of storage. So, even years later the batteries are still charged. This in contrary to 2700+ mAh Ni-MH batteries, that often loose most of their charge within a couple weeks. Eneloop batteries are therefore a good option for devices that use low amounts of energy over a long period in time, such as remote controls.