2.4G Touch screen LED RGBW Controller DC12-24V 6A each channel
For RGBW Led Strip
1. The input voltage of this controller should be follow the specifications, other high voltage would most probably destroy it
2. The 4wires coming out of the controller can't be incorrectly interconnected or short circuit could occur
3. Connect the wires of the controller and LED fittings as per the instruction
4. Don't peel off the label on the controller in case any indication information will be missed.
5. The standard warranty is one yeas Our company won't be responsible for any damage of the Controller due to any wrong operation.
1. Please check whether the input voltage of the constant voltage power supply is in accordance with the controller, and please check the connection of both the cathode and anode, otherwise the controller will be broken.
2. Please don't connect wires with power on. Please switch on again only when it is in right connection and no short circuit.
3. Please keep your finger off the touch ring when installing the batteries, to improve its sensitivity, and use the remote (3 seconds later) after the batteries are installed. Please reinstall the batteries, if the touch ring is found low-sensitivity.
4. Please do not use the controller in the place with widely range metal area or strong electromagnetic wave nearby, otherwise, the remote distance will be seriously affected.