Energy meter ET112 is single-phase for a maximum of 100 A.
Energy meters are normally used in an energy storage system, to measure the power and energy of the entire application at the distribution board. The energy meters can also be used to measure the output of a PV inverter, the Inverter, to display the data on a GX device such as the Cerbo GX and the VRM portal.
The energy meter can be used for:
1) Grid meter and used as a control input for an ESS system
2) Measuring the output of a PV inverter
3) Measuring the output of an AC Genset
The meter can be connected to the Color Control GX. There are two wiring options:
1) Direct connection either using the RS485 to USB interface with 1.8m cable length, or the 5.0m cable.
2) Wireless connection via Zigbee