The EM24 energy meter is a Type EM24 DIN energy management energy analyzer. This three-phase energy meter is rated for up to 65A per phase, and has a built-in configuration joystick and LCD data display.
Energy meters are normally used in an energy storage system, to measure the power and energy of the entire application at the distribution board. The energy meters can also be used to measure the output of a PV inverter, the Inverter, to display the data on a GX device such as the Cerbo GX and the VRM portal.
This meter can be used as:
- a grid meter, as input control for an ESS system.
- an output meter on the output of a PV inverter or an AC generator.
There are two wiring options:
- Direct connection, via the RS485 to USB interface with a cable length of 1.8 m, or the cable of 5.0 m.
- Wireless connection via Zigbee
- Auxiliary power from 115 VAC to 230 VAC (48Hz to 62Hz)
- 3 digital inputs for tariff selection or gas / water / district heating metering plus RS485 port
- RS485 serial output (MODBUS-RTU), iFIX SCADA compatibility
- Degree of protection IP50 (front) and IP20 (screw terminals)
- Direct variable readout 4 DGT
- 3 lines (1 x 8 DGT, 2 x 4 DGT) LCD screen
- CE, cULus approved
- LCD type with alphanumeric indications to display all measurement variables
- TRMS measurements of distorted sine waves (voltages / currents)