High Drain IMR 18650 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery NH1826 Plus
Typical Capacity: 2600mAh
Normal Voltage: 3.7V
Charge Method: constant voltage with limited current.
Standard Charge Current: 1A
Fast Charge Current: 6A
Max. Plus Discharge Current: 60A
Max. Constant Discharge Current: 35A
4.2V full charged voltage and 2.0V discharge cut off voltage.
High charge and discharge currents reduce cycle life.
Please note that Lithium-ion batteries can leak, cause fires, or explode when misused or when defective.
For your own safety, you must read these instructions and warnings before using or charging a Lithium-ion battery.
● Please fully charge before first use.
● Use only high quality chargers specifically designed for Lithium-ion batteries.
● A Lithium-ion battery should NEVER be discharged below 2.5V.
● NEVER exceed a battery’s maximum continuous discharge rating.
● DO NOT short-circuit the battery, keep it away from loose change and metal objects.
● DO NOT use a battery if there is abnormal smell, heat, deformities, or discoloration.
● DO NOT crush, hit, impact or disassemble a battery.
● DO NOT dispose of in fire, near fire or high temperature.(more than 60℃/140℉)
● DO NOT expose in liquid such as water, seawater and soda.
● If the electrolyte goes into eyes, please wash eyes with clean water immediately and go for a medical treatment.